I'm a non-profit working, mountain bike riding, rav4 driving, desert living, ice cream eating, music loving, waterfall chasing, camp anywhere kind of photographer. I absolutely love adventure, and bringing audiences into scenes of imagery that both tell a story and evoke the passion to create their own. I love when I hear people say "seeing your photos makes me want to get out and have my own adventure."
Facts about me
- I have a perfect dive (It's not that perfect)
- I call flip-flops slippers
- I tell terrible jokes
- I love spending time with my family
- I am deathly afraid of snakes (if there is one on our shoot, I will literally run away, sorry-not-sorry)
- I go by T.J. which is short for Thomas Jack
- I have a bachelors in Public Relations & Photography from NAU
- When I am not taking pictures I am working for a local non-profit; Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
- My Fiancee and I have been together for almost 7 years, we are basically high school sweet hearts.